Search Engine Marketing (SEM)Search engine marketing involves paid search advertising on selected search engines.
SEM allows you to:
- Gain an immediate search presence
- Promote seasonal items and time-sensitive campaigns
- Drive traffic to newly launched websites
Google Grant Health CheckDetermine if you are getting the most of out of your Google Grant by getting it checked by an experienced consultant.
You will recieve:
- A comprehensive SEM health check/audit
- Documentation on the current state and future recommendations for your Google Grant account
Google Grant SetupIf you are eligible for a Google Grant, but have not yet set one up, let Blackbaud take the work out of this for you!
An experienced online marketing consultant will work with you, and help set up your Google Grant account around your primary organisational objectives. This package includes:
Blackbaud staff are also available on a retainer basis to assist with paid search or Google Grant accounts.
- The setup of a Google Grant
- Training on basic SEM techniques and tools, including keyword research
- A campaign check-up by a consultant for 2 hours each week over a 3 week period
- Comprehensive documentation of the successes, challenges and recommendations from the intial setup
For more information, please call +61 2 8986 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.