Email MarketingLearn how to become a stronger email marketer and:
- Save costs
- Create an immediate impact
- Personalise and target your messages
- Drive creativity and innovation in your appeals
- Segment your campaigns and achieve maximum results
One Day Email Marketing WorkshopNot only will you workshop a current email campaign or newsletter with your class, but you will also discover how to:
- Uncover email marketing best practices
- Leverage targeted landing pages to help improve conversion rates
- Warm up email lists to make the most of existing data
- Acquire new subscribers through a variety of techniques and tools
- Create strategies to keep subscribers engaged and responsive
- Effectively manage your deliverability and email bounces
- Understand and leverage the latest email practices
- Create and execute a best practice email marketing strategy
"The workshop provided insightful theory and statistics on email programs in the sector. I came back to the office with lots of new ideas (some of which we'll be able to implement easily and others that we'll put on the wish list!) Naomi’s presenting style fostered a relaxed environment which encouraged open discussion. I received some valuable feedback and gained some new ideas from other's to help us improve our ecommunications. Thanks!"
Jo Humphries, Global Communications Manager, Optometry Giving Sight
Please call + 61 2 8986 6000 or email email@example.com for details on upcoming workshop dates.
Email Health CheckHave an online marketing professional overview and create recommendations to improve your email program. You will recieve:
A comprehensive email health check/audit
Comprehensive documentation on the current state and future recommendations for your organisational email practices
"Naomi put together a fantastic document outlining the current practices of our email program, as well as suggestions for future improvements. Having an objective third party overview our email system allowed us to become aware of the challenges facing our email communications that we were simply unaware of or didn't have the time to deal with. We now have a straight forward plan in hand to implement to get us to where we need to be and we're excited about the improvements that this will bring."
Sarah Newling, Marketing and Communications Coordinator, Habitat for Humanity Australia
For further details please call + 61 2 8986 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.