A one-day training course for professional database managers and administrators
Would you like to know how you can add value to your organisation through your database work?
Are you interested in best practices in database administration and management?
Would you like to leverage your data to drive better fundraising outcomes for your organisation?
Are you keen to find out how other organisations are structuring and running their databases?
The answers to these questions can be found by attending our newest course offering: Fundraising Database Management Training.
Invest one day of your time attending Fundraising Database Management Training, and you will develop key data insights to assist in maintaining the integrity of your organisation’s data and to use your data to improve organisational fundraising outcomes. Whether you’re new to a database manager or administrator role, or you just want to brush up your skills, this is a fantastic chance to learn from the data experts.
Put yourself on track for database success with this one-day course. Agenda items include:
- A review of how data can aid the fundraising efforts of your organisation, complete with inspirational ideas and suggestions for ensuring that you drive long-term, strategic fundraising outcomes
- Best practice ideas and tips to maintain and improve your data quality
- Strategies to create and implement effective policies and procedures
- Ideas to engage other key stakeholders in your organisation about the importance of data
- Key metrics for a successful database manager / data team to implement and measure
- Top tips to help you conduct your own database health check
- Strategies to help you remain data-focused and constantly improve your database
This is the course to attend if you would like to:
- Add value to your organisation through your database work
- Improve your data management skills
- Benchmark your work against industry data best practices
- Learn from your peers as well as a professional trainer
Who should attend?
Any professional database manager or administrator will benefit from attending this training course, as it is not focused on any one particular database product. The course has been designed to enable nonprofit database professionals to improve
skills, take away great new ideas, and network with other database professionals.
Monday, 27th March 2017 - Sydney