RAISER’S EDGE: CAMPAIGNS, FUNDS, AND APPEALS
A strong foundation for your fundraising efforts begins with creating a comprehensive fundraising structure within Raiser’s Edge. Learn how campaigns, funds, and appeals create your fundraising structure in Raisers Edge. Through instructor-led scenarios, class discussion, and hands-on practice in the sample database, you will learn how to define your fundraising structure and how to link fundraising records to facilitate more accurate data entry. You will also learn how to analyse your fundraising success through summaries, reports, and dashboards.
Delivered: Online | Time Required: 3 Hours
This course is designed for those responsible for managing campaigns, funds, and appeals in Raiser’s Edge. Users with a basic understanding of Raiser’s Edge fundamentals will benefit from this course.
• Define a campaign, fund, and appeal
• Discuss campaign, fund, and appeal structure
• Create and link campaign, fund, and appeal records
• Associate gifts with a campaign, fund, and appeal
• Identify how to track appeals sent to constituents and the appeal responses
• Analyse campaign, fund, and appeal