Get Your Board on Board Toolkit
Strong nonprofit boards don’t just materialize: They’re built and they’re managed by a savvy executive leadership team. What does it take to assemble and maintain a “dream team” board?
- Expertise: Your organisation faces complex challenges; your board has to be ready to make the tough decisions
- Support: Guidance goes both ways; they need your operational and mission savvy and you need their strategic vision
- Diversity: A board that reflects the community it serves leads to innovation, credibility, and trust
- Communication: Open and frequent dialogue keeps both the ELT and the board informed of decisions and challenges
- Passion: Sharing a heartfelt desire to serve your mission is priority No. 1 for board members
Download the free toolkit now to get your board on board so you can start implementing better decisions and making smarter investments together.