Nonprofit Tools & Management Resources
Connect, Empower, Drive More Impact.
Discover how Blackbaud is...
of the most influential nonprofits use Blackbaud
completely focused on the global social good community
raised, granted, and invested through Blackbaud
Powerful Results with the Proven Leader in Nonprofit Tools
With an urgent mission, sky-high stakeholder expectations, and a need to drive maximum ROI, your nonprofit needs more. No matter your size, you need a connected solution that enables you to optimise your fundraising, program delivery, and operations, saving time and effort to drive increased outcomes.
Blackbaud's purpose-built resources for nonprofit organizations enable you to:
- Increase and diversify revenue through intelligence to cultivate relationships and predictable income from multiple sources and giving levels
- Empower your most passionate supporters to fundraise on behalf of your cause
- Work more effectively as you break down silos within your organisation
- Ramp engagement by personalising outreach at scale through intelligence and automation
- Cultivate social ambassadors already in your email file who will share your message to their networks
- Build credibility and trust with key stakeholders though transparent reporting and effective processes
- Galvanise your advocates to influence policy and grow awareness in your communities
- Increase your impact with insight into your outcomes and purpose-built tools to deliver your programs more effectively
- Scale your programs with the right resources, tools and insight
In a sea of important causes and other priorities vying for attention, your organisation has to stand out, drive more impact, and tell the story with a truly comprehensive and innovative social good platform. No one understands driving action for social good better than Blackbaud.
Nonprofit Tools and Management Solutions
Achieve a holistic view of your organisation and its impact by using one solution for your fundraising, constituent management, peer-to-peer fundraising, marketing, and grantmaking efforts.