Blackbaud is honored to be recognized on Built In’s list of 2022 Best Places To Work, Austin – Large Companies. The annual awards program includes businesses of all sizes, from startups to enterprise companies, and honors both remote-first employers, as well as companies in the eight largest tech markets across the U.S. This is the fourth year in a row that Blackbaud has been recognized.
Built In determines the winners of Best Places to Work based on an algorithm, using company data about compensation, benefits, and companywide programming. To reflect the benefits candidates are searching for more frequently on Built In, the program also weighs criteria like remote and flexible work opportunities, programs for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and other people-first cultural offerings.
“Blackbaud is proud to be represented on Built In’s list of Best Places to Work in Austin for the fourth consecutive year,” said Maggie Driscoll, chief people and culture officer, Blackbaud. “Our mission is to help good take over, and we are continually looking for top talent to help us power social good and make a difference in our communities.”
“It is my honor to extend congratulations to the 2022 Best Places to Work winners,” says Sheridan Orr, Chief Marketing Officer, Built In. “This year saw a record number of entrants — and the past two years fundamentally changed what tech professionals want from work. These honorees have risen to the challenge, evolving to deliver employee experiences that provide the meaning and purpose today’s tech professionals seek.”
Over the past year, highlights of Blackbaud’s workplace culture and commitments include:
- Embracing a remote-first workforce approach, taking a location-agnostic view of the future of work with a focus on attracting and retaining the best talent, regardless of where they are located.taking a location-agnostic view of the future of work with a focus on attracting and retaining the best talent, regardless of where they are located
- Creating “Together Anywhere” a cross-company team effort in support of Blackbaud’s remote first-approach, focused on employees’ success from day one–from onboarding to technology, education and engagement
- Enhancing benefit offerings such as leave for working caregivers and celebration of employees’ milestone anniversaries with extra paid time off
- Updating early career and university programs to enable a remote and global intern program with an increased focus on creating the most inclusive workforce where everyone can be their authentic self
- Growing our employee-led affinity groups, including Limitless (Disability Inclusion), Early in Careers, Women in Tech, Black Employees Encouraging Diversity (BLEND), PRIDE, Hispanic Organization for Learning & Advancement (H.O.L.A.), Veterans for Global Good, Sustainability and more
- Highlighting Employee Wellbeing with continued focus on financial, social, mental and physical fitness education
- Holding quarterly all-employee meetings and live monthly town halls with leadership
- Enhancing people leader trainings to further support creating an inclusive culture
To learn more about life at Blackbaud, visit blackbaud.com/company/careers.