Skills UP will help nonprofit managers strengthen essential skills with resources from industry experts
According to Nonprofit HR, 45% percent of nonprofit employees plan to seek new jobs by 2025. Changes in the workplace have forced today's managers to apply new methods and skills to be successful leaders, grow their careers and increase their organization’s impact. Blackbaud believes being an effective manager is even more important when you’re advancing a cause that matters, which is why we’re delivering essential training—direct from industry experts.
We're proud to introduce Skills UP, a new webinar series focused on helping nonprofit people leaders strengthen their management skills so they can inspire, develop and grow their teams—and their impact.
Sessions are available live and on-demand, and include topics such as:
- Next Gen Leadership: Understanding the Skills Needed to Be an Effective Leader by Mark Rovner, founder and principal, Sea Change Strategies
- Setting Yourself (and Your Candidates) Up for Success in the Hiring Process by Deb Taft, CEO, Lindaeur Global
- Best Practices for Creating and Managing Your Team's Goals by Damaris Herron-Watkins, director of finance and administration, A Better Chance
- Strategies for Giving Effective Feedback That Helps Your Employees Grow by Monica Mutter, senior director, leadership and culture, Blackbaud
- Growing Your Impact through Employee Development,Dorri McWhorter, president and CEO, YMCA Metropolitan Chicago; Bruce MacDonald, president and CEO, Imagine Canada; Jon Walder, HR director, Blackbaud
- Leading Teams Through Technology Implementations by Michael Reardon, Ph.D., senior principal business consultant, Blackbaud
- Work-Life Balance in a Hybrid Workplace: How to Model and Operationalize It at Your Organization by Beth Kanter, author of The Happy, Healthy Nonprofit (Plus: Registrants of this webinar will be entered to win one of 15 free copies of Beth's book—The Happy, Healthy Nonprofit.)