Database Management Workshop
A one-day workshop for professional database managers and administrators
- Would you like to know how you can add value to your organisation through your database work?
- Are you interested in best practices in database administration and management?
- Would you like to leverage your data to drive better fundraising outcomes for your organisation?
- Are you keen to find out how other organisations are structuring and running their databases?
The answers to these questions can be found by attending this workshop.
Invest one day of your time in the Database Management Workshop, and you will develop key data insights to assist in maintaining the integrity of your organisation’s data and to use your data to improve organisational fundraising outcomes. Whether you’re new to the role of a database manager or administrator or you just want to brush up your skills, this is a fantastic chance to learn from the data experts.
Put yourself on track for database success with this one-day workshop.
Who should attend?
Any professional database manager or administrator will benefit from attending this workshop, as it is not focused on any one particular database product. The course has been designed to enable nonprofit database professionals to improve skills, take away great new ideas, and network with other database professionals.
- Discuss common database issues and their consequences
- Review best practices for fixing problems in the database
- Identify the tools and styles for training others about the database
- Understand what goes into a strong Policies & Procedures document
- Examine how organisation culture relates to optimal database use